01 October, Thursday.
The Russian Taekwondo wrestlers won 5 gold medals, 3 silver medals and 4 bronze ones on the fourth day of the IWAS World Games 2015 of the International Wheelchair and Amputee Sports Federation.
The World IWAS Games are being staged in Sochi from the 26th of September till the 3rd of October’2015. There are more than 800 athletes from 34 countries competing in the six sports events.
This Thursday the Taekwondo wrestlers played first 10 sets of awards and the Russian athletes won the half of all award of the highest level, thus having leaded the teams’ results of the tournament.
Two medals per each country were wan by the athletes form Azerbaijan and Iran, 1 gold medal and 1 bronze medal was won by Turkey; 1 silver medal and 3 bronze medals were taken by Mongolia, and 1 silver medal was won by Croatia.
Competition results. 1st of October’2015. Thursday. Weight category 75 kg+
1. Spartak Gazzaev (Russia).
Weight category up to 61 kg. K4.
1. Vladislav Krichfalushiy (Russia).
Weight category up to 75 kg. K41.
1. Viktor Aleksandrov (Russia).
Weight category up to 61 kg.K42.
1. Mehmet Sami Sarak (Turkey).
2. Vladislav Krichfalushiy (Russia).
3. Evgeny Alifirenko (Russia).
Weight category up to 61 kg. K43.
1. Namig Abbasov (Azerbaijan).
2. Davaachuluu Tserendolgor (Mongolia).
Weight category 75 kg+. K44.
1. Askhar Aziziahdam (Iran).
2. Ivan Mikulich (Croatia).
3. Anhbayar Ganhuu (Mongolia).
4. Zinutdin Ataev (Russia).
Weight category up to 61 kg. K44.
1. Rovshan Gahramanli (Azerbaijan).
2. Ashat Akhmatov (Russia).
3. Enhtuvshinzaya Oyunseren (Mongolia).
4. Ismail Ibragimov (Russia).
Weight category up to 75 kg. K 44.
1. Makhdi Pourrahnamaakhmadgourabi (Iran).
2. Vitaliy Kupeev (Russia).
3. Georgiy kupeev (Russia).
4. Nazim Selik (Turkey).
Weight category up to 58 kg.K41.
1. Sakinat Magomedova (Russia).
Weight category up to 58 kg. K42
1. Sevil Abdulova (Russia).