X Solemn Award Ceremony “Return To Life” and Celebration dedicated to 20th Anniversary of the Russian Paralympic Committee have been held in State Kremlin Palace in Moscow.
Vladimir Putin, President of Russia, was delivering the welcome speech to the participants of the event.
Minister of Sport Vitaly Mutko congratulated Russian NPC with its anniversary. He also awarded the President of the Russian NPC - Vladimir Lukin, 1st Vice-President, Chairman of the Executive Committee of the Russian NPC - Pavel Rozhkov, President of the Russian Federation of Sports for Persons with Physical Impairment - Lev Seleznev, Advisor of the Chairman of the Executive Committee of the Russian NPC - Natalia Sladkova, President of PARASPORT Foundation – Oleg Boyko, Vice-President of the Executive Committee of the Russian NPC – Anatoly Tsarik by various Ministry awards.
Vladimir Lukin in response award Vitaly Mutko by the Jubilee Sign of Russian NPC “20th Anniversary of the Russian NPC”.
Greetings on behalf of Chairwoman of the Federal Council Valentina Matviyenko were delivered by the Chairman of the Committee of the Federal Council Valery Ryazankiy.
Greetings on behalf of Chairman of the State Duma Sergey Naryshkin were delivered by the Chairman of the Committee of the State Duma Vladimir Kashin.
President of the Russian Olympic Committee, IOC Member Alexander Zhukov congratulated Russian NPC as well.
X Solemn Award Ceremony “Return To Life” opened with “Power in Will” Nomination.
The other winners:
1. “Power in Will” – Denis Tarasov (swimming): 5-times World Champion, and 4-times 2015 IWAS World Games Champion.
2. “What is Life? – Fight!” – Vladislav Krichfalushiy (parataekwondo): 2015 World Champion, 2015 IWAS World Games Champion and silver medalist.
3. “Second Breath” – Russian National Wheelchair Curling Team: 2015 World Champion
4. “Personal Example” – Avtandil Baramidze, head coach of the Russian 7-a-side Football Team.
5. “And Life, and tears and love…” – Alexander Shchelochkov and his wife Elena Shchelochkova (Swimming coaches).
6. “Twist of Fate” – Andrey Kalyna (swimming), 3-times World Champion and 4-times 2015 IWAS World Games Champion.
7. “Overcoming” – Andrey Vdovin (athletics), 3-times world champion,
8. “I love you, Life” – Margarita Goncharova (athletics), 3-times world champion and Anna Krivshina (swimming), 2-times world champion.
9. “Standing Point“ – Yury Nazarenko, head coach of Russian National; Swimming Team
10.“Return To Life” – Spartak Gazzaev (Para-taekwondo), 2015 world champion and 2015 IWAS World Games Champion.