The General Assembly of the International Blind Sports Association was held in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) and was attended by the representatives of 50 counties.
During the Assembly, the elections of the Governing bodies of IBSA took place.
Elected composition of the IBSA Governing body:
• President: Gianni Hammershoy (Denmark)
• Vice-president: Robert Fenton (Canada)
• Secretary General: Sally Wood-Lamont (Romania)
• Treasurer: Riikka Yuntuken (Finland)
• Members of the Executive Committee: Bernarino Seixas (Angola), Eygo Matsuzaki (Japan), Lidiya Abramova (Russia), Angel Louis Gómez Blazkes (Spain), Mark Lucas (USA).
Henk van Aller (Netherlands) was appointed new CEO.