Five-time Paralympic champion in swimming.
Honored Master of Sports of Russia.
Candidate of pedagogical sciences.
Member of the RUSADA Supervisory Board
Member of the Supervisory Board of the National Center for Sports Arbitration
Born May 9, 1977 in the Perm region.
In 1998 he graduated from the Bashkir State Pedagogical University, Faculty of Physical Education, specialty_ teacher;
In 2003, he graduated from the Modern Humanitarian Institute (Moscow), Faculty of Law, Bachelor’s Degree in Law.
- From 1 September 1997 TO 31 December 2008 Sportsman- instructor in specialized children and youth sports school of Olympic reserve № 18 of Ufa.
- From January to August 2009 coach-instructor in children and youth sports school of Olympic reserve № 18 of Ufa.
- From September to December 2009 instructor- Methodist in high sports school of Republic of Bashkortostan.
- From January to May 2010 Head of Paralympic, Deaflympics and non-Olympic sports in the State autonomous institution «CENTER of High Sports preparation of Republic of Bashkortostan".
- From June 2010 to December 2012 the RPC Vice-President, advisor to Chief of Staff.
- From January 2012 to 2014, the RPC Vice-President, Deputy Chief of Staff of the RPC, Director of the RPC Department of Implementation of Programs.
- From 2012 to 2014 - Vice President of the Paralympic Committee of Russia, Deputy Chief of Staff of the Paralympic Committee of Russia.
- In 2014, elected Secretary General of the Paralympic Committee of Russia.
- On April 26, 2018, was re-elected to the post of Secretary General of the Russian Paralympic Committee.
- Andrey Strokin is Member of the Supervisory Board of the Sports Arbitration Chamber
Awarded the Order of Honor (2005), the Order of Friendship (2001), the medal of the Order of Merit for the Fatherland of the II degree (2009), the Certificate of Merit of the President of the Russian Federation (2013), the commemorative medal of the XXII Olympic Winter Games and XI Paralympic Winter Games 2014 in Sochi ”and the letter of the President of the Russian Federation to it (2014), the departmental badge“ Excellence in Physical Culture and Sports of the Russian Federation ”(2011), the Badge of Honor“ Outstanding Athlete of the Republic of Bashkortostan ”(1998), the Order of Merit for the Republic Bashkortostan ”(2004), hordes Mr. Friendship of Peoples (2000), the Order of "they. Salavat Yulaev ”(2008), medal“ 15 years of the Russian Paralympic Committee ”, commemorative badge“ 20 years of the Russian Paralympic Committee ”(2016), Thanks“ For active work in the preparation and holding of the World Games of the International Wheelchair and Amputee Federation (IWAS) ”(2015), Gratitude letter to the Russian Olympic Committee (2016).