Honored Master of Sports of Russia.
Five-time Paralympic champion in swimming.
Candidate of pedagogical sciences.
Head of the RPC Coordination Committee for reinstatement the RPC in the IPC
Member of the RUSADA Supervisory Board
Born May 9, 1977 in the Perm region.
In 1998 he graduated from the Bashkir State Pedagogical University, Faculty of Physical Education, specialty_ teacher;
In 2003, he graduated from the Modern Humanitarian Institute (Moscow), Faculty of Law, Bachelor’s Degree in Law.
• From 1 September 1997 TO 31 December 2008 Sportsman- instructor in specialized children and youth sports school of Olympic reserve № 18 of Ufa.
• From January to August 2009 coach-instructor in children and youth sports school of Olympic reserve № 18 of Ufa.
• From September to December 2009 instructor- Methodist in high sports school of Republic of Bashkortostan.
• From January to May 2010 Head of Paralympic, Deaflympics and non-Olympic sports in the State autonomous institution «CENTER of High Sports preparation of Republic of Bashkortostan".
• From June 2010 to December 2012 the RPC Vice-President, advisor to Chief of Staff.
• From January 2013 to April 2014, the RPC Vice-President, Deputy Chief of Staff of the RPC, Director of the RPC Department of Implementation of Programs.
• From April 2014 to the present time the RPC Secretary General, Director of the RPC Department of Implementation of Programs.
Awarded an honorary sign “Outstanding Athlete of the Republic of Bashkortostan” (1998), “High achiever of Physsical Culture and Sports of the Russian Federation” (2011). Awarded the Order of "Friendship of Peoples" (2000), "Friendship" (2001), "For Service to the Republic of Bashkortostan» (2004), "Honor" (2005), "Named by Salavat Yulaev "(2008), medal" For merits before Fatherland of II degree "(2009), Diploma of the President of the Russian Federation (2013), a commemorative medal" the XXII Olympic Winter Games and XI Paralympic Winter Games of 2014 in Sochi ".