PRESIDENT OF RUSSIAN PARALYMPIC COMMITTEE
Vladimir Lukin was born on July 13, 1937 in Omsk. In 1959 Mr. Lukin graduated from the Moscow State Pedagogical Institute, Dr. of History, Professor.
· 1959-60 he worked as research officer of State Historical Museum of the USSR, 1960-61 – Museum of Revolution of the USSR.
· 1961-64 – postgraduate in Institute of World Economy and International Relations (IMEMO)of the Russian Academy of Science, 1964-65 – research officer of the IMEMO.
· 1965-68 – senior secretary of Czechoslovak editors office of “Problems of World and Socialism” magazine
1968-68 – head of Far East Policy Sector of Institute of USA and Canada of the Russian Academy of Science
· 1987-89 – Head of Department of Pacific and Southeastern Asian Countries of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the USSR.
· 1989 – deputy head of Department of Assessment and Planning of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the USSR.
· 1989-90 – head of analytics and forecasting panel of Secretariat of Supreme Soviet of the USSR.
· 1990 elected as people’s deputy of RSFSR at the 9th Podolsk National Territorial District (Moscow Region), run for “Democratic Russia”. At the suggestion of Valentin Fedorov he was elected as member of Supreme Soviet of the USSR under quota of Sakhalin. Member of Constitutional Commission.
· In June 1990 he was elected the Chairman of International Relation Committee of Supreme Soviet of the RSFSR. Work on preparation of new international agreements with former Soviet republics. At the beginning of the 1992 his Committee raised a question about status of Crimean peninsula.
· February 1992 – September 1993 – Russian Ambassador to the United Stated of America.
· From May 1992 he was permanent observer of Russia at the Organization of American States (OAS). Co-Chairman of Friendship Society “USSR-India”
· In 1991 was Chairman of Soviet National Committee on Asian Pacific Cooperation. During the First election campaign for State Duma together with G. Yavlinskiy and Y. Boldyrev headed election cooperation (Yavlinsky-Boldyrev-Lukin”. After victory, he entered the “Yabloko” Party and chaired International Relations Committee of State Duma.
· December 17, 1995 he was elected as deputy of the 2nd State Duma, Yabloko List. Head of International Relations Committee of State Duma.
· December 19, 1999 he was elected as deputy of the 3rd State Duma, Yabloko List. Member of the Committee on non-governmental organizations and religious organizations, vice-speaker of State Duma.
· At February 2004 President Vladimir Putin nominated Vladimir Lukin for Ombudsman of the Russia. On 13 February, 2004, he was approved for its position by State Duma.
· At January 2009 President Dmitry Medvedev again nominated Vladimir Lukin for Ombudsman of the Russia. State Duma approved him for its position.
· Unanimously was elected as President of the Russian Paralympic Committee in 1997, 2002, 2006, 2010, 2014.
· In 2016 he was appointed as member of Federal Council of the Federal Assembly of Russia from Tver Region.
· Speaks fluently English, French and Spanish.
· He is awarded by Order “For Merit to the Fatherland” 3rd class (2014), Order “For Merit to the Fatherland” 4th class (1998), Order of the Badge of Honor, Medal “For the Merit to the Chechen Republic” (2007), Certificate of Gratitude of the President of Russian Federation (1997), Certificate of Gratitude of the President of Russian Federation (2003), Medal of Nikolay Ozerov for propaganda of physical culture and sport (2016).
Chairperson of the governing board, first vice-president
Chairperson of the Governing Board, first Vice-President, Chief of Staff of the Russian Paralympic Committee, first Vice-President of the Russian Federation of Sports for Persons with Physical Impairment, Vice-President of the International Wheelchair and Amputee Sport Federation, Chairperson of Trade Union of Physical Culture, Sport and Tourism Workers of the Russian Federation.
Was born June 30, 1957 in the city of Ramenskoe, Moscow Region. A graduate of the Order of Lenin State Central Institute of Physical Education (1979, cum laude).
Mr. Rozhkov is Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, Doctor of Economics, Professor of Department of Theory and Methods of Wrestling and Martial Arms. Corresponding Member of Russian Academy of Natural Sciences. Honorary Doctor of the Russian International Academy of Tourism. Honored Coach of Russia in Greco-Roman wrestling.
· 1979-82 – worked in complex scientific group of national classic wrestling team of the USSR, associate officer of Soviet Scientific Research Institute of Physical Culture.
· 1982-92 – worked in State Sport Committee of the USSR (1987-92 as deputy chair of the Head Department on Physical Behavior of Population).
· 1992-96 – senior coach of Greco-Roman wrestling national team of Russia, Honored coach of Russia, Work as teacher of physical education, associate professor and professor in Russian State Academy of Physical Culture and Sport.
· 1997-99 – General Director of Tourism Firm “Olimp-Tur”, that was general agent of the Russian Olympic Committee on organization of transportation of national teams to Olympic Games, World and European Championships and other international competitions.
· October 6, 1999 – appointed as deputy and from November 25, 1999 – first deputy of Minister of Physical Culture and Sport.
· 2000-2002 – Chairperson of State Committee of the Russian Federation on Physical Culture, Sport and Tourism.
· From July 13, 2001 – full state counsellor of the Russian Federation I class.
· 2002-04 – First Deputy of Chairman of State Committee of the Russian Federation of Physical Culture and Sport.
· In 2004 graduated from St-Petersburg University of Economy and Finance. Doctor of Economy, Author of more than 70 articles, books, monographs including those regarding problems of statutory and financing supplement of social activities.
· 2004-09 – the first vice-principal of Podolsk Social-Sport Institute.
· В 2005, 2010 и 2015 году избирался и по настоящее время является председателем Профсоюза работников физической культуры, спорта и туризма Российской Федерации;
· In 2005, 2010 and 2015 elected and currently is on the position of Chairperson of Trade Union of Physical Culture, Sport and Tourism Workers of the Russian Federation.
· From 2004 – Head of working groups of the Russian NPC on preparation of national team for Paralympic Summer Games in Athens (2004), Beijing (2008), London (2012), Rio-de-Janeiro (2016), Tokyo (2020) and Paralympic Winter Games in Torino (2006), Vancouver (2010), Sochi (2014) and Pyeongchang (2018). Chef de Mission of Russian delegation at Paralympic Summer Games in Athens (2004), Beijing (2008), London (2012) and Paralympic Winter Games in Torino (2006), Vancouver (2010), Sochi (2014).
· In 2006, 2010 and 2014 elected and currently on the position of Chairperson of the Governing Board and First Vice-President of the Russian Paralympic Committee.
· From 2009 Chief of Staff of the Russian Paralympic Committee
· September 20, 2013 elected as member of the International Wheelchair and Amputee Sport Federation (IWAS)
· On January 4, 2015 was appointed as Vice-President of the International Wheelchair and Amputee Sport Federation (IWAS(
Awards: Badge of Honor (2014), Order of Friendship (2010), Diploma of the President of the Russian Federation (2011), Certificate of Gratitude of the President of the Russia (2013), Memorable medal “XXII Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games in Sochi 2014” and diploma of the President (2014), Certificate of Gratitude of the Ministry of Sport, Tourism and Youth Policy (2011), Medal of Petr Lesgaft “For Merit to the Sport Science and education”, Badge “Excellent Worker of Physical Culture and Sport” (2016), Badge of Honor “For Merits in Development Physical Culture and Sport”, Badge of Honor of the Russian Paralympic Committee, Certificate of Gratitude of the President of the Russian Paralympic Committee, Certificate of Gratitude of the President of the Russian Paralympic Committee “For High Level of Organization of Preparation and Participation of Russian National Team at 2012 Paralympic Games in London”, Certificate of Gratitude of the President of the Russian Paralympic Committee “For High Level of Organization of Preparation and Participation of Russian National Team at 2014 Paralympic Games in Sochi”, Certificate of Gratitude “For active work in preparation and organization of 2015 IWAS World Games (2015), Medal “15th Anniversary of the Russian Paralympic Committee”, Jubilee Badge “20th Anniversary of the Russian Paralympic Committee” (2016), Medal of FNPR “100th Anniversary of Trade Unions in Russia” (2005), Award pin “For active work in Trade Unions” (2007), Certificate of Gratitude of FNPR “20th Anniversary of FNPR” (2010), Diploma of the FNPR of 20th Anniversary of Trade Union (2011), Diploma of the FNPR (2012), Diploma of the FNPR “25th Anniversary of the FNPR” (2015), Award pin “For Merits to the Trade Union Movements in Russia”, Certificate of Gratitude of the Executive Board of the FNPR “For Large Contribution to the development of Trade union movement in Russia, protection of social-labor rights of workers and due to 25th anniversary of Trade Union”
Honored Master of Sports of Russia.
Five-time Paralympic champion in swimming.
Candidate of pedagogical sciences.
Head of the RPC Coordination Committee for reinstatement the RPC in the IPC
Member of the RUSADA Supervisory Board
Born May 9, 1977 in the Perm region.
In 1998 he graduated from the Bashkir State Pedagogical University, Faculty of Physical Education, specialty_ teacher;
In 2003, he graduated from the Modern Humanitarian Institute (Moscow), Faculty of Law, Bachelor’s Degree in Law.
• From 1 September 1997 TO 31 December 2008 Sportsman- instructor in specialized children and youth sports school of Olympic reserve № 18 of Ufa.
• From January to August 2009 coach-instructor in children and youth sports school of Olympic reserve № 18 of Ufa.
• From September to December 2009 instructor- Methodist in high sports school of Republic of Bashkortostan.
• From January to May 2010 Head of Paralympic, Deaflympics and non-Olympic sports in the State autonomous institution «CENTER of High Sports preparation of Republic of Bashkortostan".
• From June 2010 to December 2012 the RPC Vice-President, advisor to Chief of Staff.
• From January 2013 to April 2014, the RPC Vice-President, Deputy Chief of Staff of the RPC, Director of the RPC Department of Implementation of Programs.
• From April 2014 to the present time the RPC Secretary General, Director of the RPC Department of Implementation of Programs.
Awarded an honorary sign “Outstanding Athlete of the Republic of Bashkortostan” (1998), “High achiever of Physsical Culture and Sports of the Russian Federation” (2011). Awarded the Order of "Friendship of Peoples" (2000), "Friendship" (2001), "For Service to the Republic of Bashkortostan» (2004), "Honor" (2005), "Named by Salavat Yulaev "(2008), medal" For merits before Fatherland of II degree "(2009), Diploma of the President of the Russian Federation (2013), a commemorative medal" the XXII Olympic Winter Games and XI Paralympic Winter Games of 2014 in Sochi ".