Chairperson of the governing board, first vice-president
Rozhkov Pavel Alekseevich
Date of birth: June 30, 1957.
Place of birth: Ramenskoe.
Work place and current position
Chairperson of the Governing Board, first Vice-President of the Russian Paralympic Committee (was elected in 2006, 2010, 2014, 2018). Chief of Staff of the Russian Paralympic Committee (since 2009 to present)
In 1979, he graduated from the Order of Lenin State Central Institute of Physical Education (with Honours). He is Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, Doctor of Economics, Professor of Department of Theory and Methods of Wrestling and Martial Arms. Corresponding Member of Russian Academy of Natural Sciences. Honorary Doctor of the Russian International Academy of Tourism. Honored Coach of Russia in Greco-Roman wrestling.
- From 1982 to 1992 – he worked in State Sport Committee of the USSR (1987-92 as deputy chair of the Head Department on Physical Behavior of Population).
- From 1992 to 1996 – he was senior coach of Greco-Roman wrestling national team of Russia, Honored coach of Russia, Work as teacher of physical education, associate professor and professor in Russian State Academy of Physical Culture and Sport.
- From 1997 to 1999 – Pavel Rozhkov was a General Director of Tourism Firm “Olimp-Tur”, that was general agent of the Russian Olympic Committee on organization of transportation of national teams to Olympic Games, World and European Championships and other international competitions.
- In October 6, 1999 – he was appointed as deputy and from November 25, 1999 – first deputy of Minister of Physical Culture and Sport.
- From 2000 to 2002 – he was a Chairperson of State Committee of the Russian Federation on Physical Culture, Sport and Tourism.
- Since July 13, 2001 – he is full state counsellor of the Russian Federation I class.
- From 2002 to 2004 – he was First Deputy of Chairman of State Committee of the Russian Federation of Physical Culture and Sport.
- In 2004, he graduated from St-Petersburg University of Economy and Finance. Doctor of Economy, Author of more than 70 articles, books, monographs including those regarding problems of statutory and financing supplement of social activities.
- From 2004 to 2009 – he was the first vice-principal of Podolsk Social-Sport Institute.
- In 2005, 2010 and 2015 was elected and is currently the chairman of the Trade Union of Physical Culture, Sports and Tourism of the Russian Federation;
- Since 2004 – he is Head of working groups of the Russian NPC on preparation of national team for Paralympic Summer Games in Athens (2004), Beijing (2008), London (2012), Rio-de-Janeiro (2016), Tokyo (2020) and Paralympic Winter Games in Torino (2006), Vancouver (2010), Sochi (2014) and Pyeongchang (2018). Chef de Mission of Russian delegation at Paralympic Summer Games in Athens (2004), Beijing (2008), London (2012) and Paralympic Winter Games in Torino (2006), Vancouver (2010), Sochi (2014).
- On January 4, 2015, he was appointed as Vice-President of the International Wheelchair and Amputee Sport Federation (IWAS).
- The first Vice President of the All Russian Federation of Sports for Persons with Physical Impairments.
- From 2014 to present - Member of the Organizing Committee for the preparation of Russian athletes for the Olympic Games and Paralympic Games.
- Badge of Honor (2014)
- Order of Friendship (2010)
- Diploma of the President of the Russian Federation (2011)
- Certificate of Gratitude of the President of the Russia (2013)
- Memorable medal “XXII Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games in Sochi 2014” and diploma of the President (2014)
- Certificate of Gratitude of the Ministry of Sport, Tourism and Youth Policy (2011)
- Medal of Petr Lesgaft “For Merit to the Sport Science and education”
- Badge “Excellent Worker of Physical Culture and Sport” (2016)
- Badge of Honor “For Merits in Development Physical Culture and Sport”
- Badge of Honor of the Russian Paralympic Committee
- Certificate of Gratitude of the President of the Russian Paralympic Committee
- Certificate of Gratitude of the President of the Russian Paralympic Committee “For High Level of Organization of Preparation and Participation of Russian National Team at 2012 Paralympic Games in London”
- Certificate of Gratitude of the President of the Russian Paralympic Committee “For High Level of Organization of Preparation and Participation of Russian National Team at 2014 Paralympic Games in Sochi”
- Certificate of Gratitude “For active work in preparation and organization of 2015 IWAS World Games (2015)
- Medal “15th Anniversary of the Russian Paralympic Committee”
- Jubilee Badge “20th Anniversary of the Russian Paralympic Committee” (2016)
- Medal of FNPR “100th Anniversary of Trade Unions in Russia” (2005)
- Award pin “For active work in Trade Unions” (2007)
- Certificate of Gratitude of FNPR “20th Anniversary of FNPR” (2010)
- Diploma of the FNPR of 20th Anniversary of Trade Union (2011)
- Diploma of the FNPR (2012)
- Diploma of the FNPR “25th Anniversary of the FNPR” (2015)
- Award pin “For Merits to the Trade Union Movements in Russia”
- Certificate of Gratitude of the Executive Board of the FNPR “For Large Contribution to the development of Trade union movement in Russia, protection of social-labor rights of workers and due to 25th anniversary of Trade Union”